City of Crypts
Humans crossbred with Illithids resulted in this off-shoot.
Illithzhars are humans who have illithid blood in them.
- + 2 Int, + 2 Cha, – 2 Str
- Aberrant Heritage: Illithzhars count as aberrants and humans for purposes of determining magical items or abilities that can only be used by one racial type or the other.
- Aberrant Bloodline: Illithzhar Sorcerers (Favored class) gain the Aberrant Bloodline for free. They may also choose one other bloodline, giving them two bloodlines.
- Far Realm Heritage: Illithzhars reduce total taint by two points, and are immune to madness inducing effects.
- Tentacles: Illithzhars possess two tentacles, about one foot long. They rest in the throat, along the back of the tongue. They can be used as a touch attack only in close quarters. They do 1d2 damage, and drain one Int point per hit.